With Fotona 4D applications, patients get beautiful and effective results, painlessly, without surgical intervention, while comfortably rejuvenating their faces and observing the disappearance of their existing sagging. As people age, their faces droop and wrinkles according to their old appearance. There are deformations on the face like these cases. Therefore, people feel unhappy and older than they are. With the Fotona 4D laser device, very successful results are obtained in the field of aesthetics and dermatology. Different laser wavelengths in the Fotona 4D Pro laser device solve many skin problems in patients. And it should be noted that Fotona 4D gives effective and proven results in skin rejuvenation. The effects of aging in people can occur in the early or late period. This situation varies from person to person. In general, the effects of gravity, genetic features, environmental effects, use of the wrong product, rapid weight gain and loss, and excess make-up can cause deformation in the skin of people.
If you want to grow younger and you have problems with your skin, laser treatments with a Fotona 4D Pro device are just for you.
- What is Fotona 4D Pro?
- What Is Fotona “4D” All About?
- Which Regions is Fotona 4D Pro Applied To?
- What is Fotona 4D Laser Good For?
- What are the Advantages of Fotona 4D Pro?
- How is Fotona 4D Pro Applied?
- How Long Does a 4D Fotona Facelift Last?
- Is There an Age Limit for the Fotona 4D Pro Application?
- Is 4D Application to Fotona Permanent?
- Which is the Right Season to Apply 4D to Fotona?
- Is Fotona 4D Suitable for Men?
- How Often Should I do Fotona 4D?
- How Much does Fotona 4D Treatments Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
What is Fotona 4D Pro?
Fotona 4D Pro is a 4-dimensional skin rejuvenation and skin stretching application. Working with laser energy, it reaches the tissues under the skin of the person. Laser energy of different wavelengths sent to these tissues stimulates the cells in order to treat the skin problems on the face of the people. In this way, collagen production increases. At the same time, the skin regains its lost elasticity and moisture. As a result, the skin is now more vibrant and healthier. Fotona 4D is a non-surgical and very comfortable procedure. The result of the application gives results in a short time such as 2 or 3 days on average. Fotona is a 4D Dual laser system and has 2 wavelengths. These 2 wave sizes are 10600 nm Co2 and 1540 nm Er:Glass. The two wavelengths in Fotona 4D absorb water and convert it into laser heat. Since the chromophore is water, there is no redness or deformation on the skin after the application.
What Is Fotona “4D” All About?
Fotona “4D” is a laser treatment that is used to improve the appearance of the skin and address a variety of concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, uneven skin tone, and more. The “4D” in the name refers to the four different laser modes that are used during the treatment:
- Smooth Liftin: This mode is used to stimulate collagen production, which can help to smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
- FRAC3: This mode is used to target and improve the appearance of uneven pigmentation, such as age spots or sun damage.
- Superficial: This mode is used to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin, resulting in a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Deep: This mode is used to stimulate the production of new, healthy skin cells, which can help to improve the appearance of acne scars and other types of scarring.
Fotona 4D treatments are typically spaced out over a series of sessions, with each session occurring at intervals of 4 to 6 weeks. The specific number of treatments and frequency will depend on the individual’s unique skin concerns and goals. It is important to discuss your treatment plan with a qualified medical provider, who can determine the best course of treatment based on your individual needs and goals.
Which Regions is Fotona 4D Pro Applied To?
- Skin in hair
- Person’s eyelids
- Around the eyes
- Cheek area
- Around the mouth
- Chin area
- Ear area
What is Fotona 4D Laser Good For?
Fotona 4D is a laser treatment that is used to improve the appearance of the skin and address a variety of concerns, such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Fotona 4D can stimulate collagen production, which can help to smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
- Acne scars: The laser energy can help to stimulate the production of new, healthy skin cells, which can help to improve the appearance of acne scars.
- Uneven skin tone: Fotona 4D can help to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin, resulting in a more even and radiant appearance.
- Sun damage: The laser energy can help to improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots.
- Enlarged pores: The laser energy can help to tighten and smooth the skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
It is important to note that Fotona 4D is not a one-size-fits-all treatment, and the specific benefits that an individual may experience will depend on their unique skin concerns and goals. It is important to discuss your treatment plan with a qualified medical provider, who can determine the best course of treatment based on your individual needs and goals.
What are the Advantages of Fotona 4D Pro?
Fotona 4D application has many effects and advantages on the skin. These advantages are as follows:
- The application is painless and comfortable.
- No side effects after application.
- The application time is very short.
- After the procedure, the patient can easily return to her or his daily life.
- The result of the application of Fotona 4D Pro is evident within 2 days on average after the procedure.
- Fotona 4D can be applied to the entire face, neck area and decollete area of the person.
- A person can be processed in more than one place at the same time.
How is Fotona 4D Pro Applied?
As in other aesthetic and dermatology procedures, examination is done first. Then, it is determined in which areas the person has problems. It is decided how many sessions of Fotona 4D Pro laser treatment should be performed for the treatment of these problems.
In general, a single session of Fotona 4D laser application is sufficient. If the patient has skinspot problems, more than one session may be required. It is learned whether the patient has allergies and if there are drugs that she or he actively uses. As a result of the examination, if the patient is suitable for Fotona 4D Pro application, treatment process is started.
Before starting Fotona 4D application, the area to be treated is disinfected. Then, it is decided whether it will be done externally or in the mouth for the application. The important thing here is to make the right application for the problem to be solved. This situation is determined by the doctor’s evaluation.
With the Fotona 4D Pro laser device, laser energy is applied to all layers of the patient’s skin with different heads and energies in 4 different sizes. The application is terminated after all the designated areas are processed. After the application, very slight redness and a feeling of heat may occur. This situation goes away on its own after a few hours.
How Long Does a 4D Fotona Facelift Last?
The duration of the Fotona 4D facelift results will depend on a variety of factors, including the individual’s age, skin condition, and the number and frequency of treatments received.
In general, the results of a Fotona 4D facelift may be visible for several months to a year or more, depending on the specific treatment plan and the individual’s skin condition. However, it is important to note that the effects of the treatment are not permanent and that the skin will continue to age over time. Maintenance treatments may be recommended to help maintain the results of the treatment and address any new skin concerns that may develop.
Is There an Age Limit for the Fotona 4D Pro Application?
The age limit for applying to Fotona 4D Pro is +18. However, rejuvenation is generally applied after the age of 30. If the person’s blemish problems are present before the age of 30, they can be treated at an earlier age. At this point, the doctor’s recommendation is important.
Is 4D Application to Fotona Permanent?
The result of the application is not permanent, but its effect continues for a certain period of time. The person will continue to age and there will be signs of aging with the effect of gravity. Therefore, it is possible to extend the permanence period by having Fotona 4D application done at certain intervals.
Which is the Right Season to Apply 4D to Fotona?
Fotona 4D Pro application can be done in four seasons. People can have this application done in four seasons with peace of mind. The main point to be considered here is that the patient should go out to the sun directly after the application and use sun protection products.
Is Fotona 4D Suitable for Men?
Fotona 4D Pro application is suitable for men. Especially male patients expect more natural-looking results as a result of such applications, and since the application is made with laser energy, the result after the procedure is completely natural.
How Often Should I do Fotona 4D?
The frequency of Fotona 4D treatment will depend on your specific goals and the condition of your skin. It is important to discuss your treatment plan with a qualified medical provider, who can determine the appropriate frequency and number of treatments based on your individual needs and goals. In general, Fotona 4D treatments are typically spaced out over a series of sessions, with each session occurring at intervals of 4 to 6 weeks. It is important to follow the recommended treatment plan provided by your medical provider to ensure the best possible results.
How Much does Fotona 4D Treatments Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
Fotona 4D treatment prices vary according to the experience of the doctor and which skin problem the patient has. Before learning the prices of Fotona 4D in Istanbul, the patient should be examined by the doctor and informed accordingly.
You can contact us for accurate information about Fotona 4D Prices. In order to get more detailed information about the subject and to get information about the session suitable for you, you should be examined by our doctor. You can learn your Fotona 4D Prices information in the most accurate way at the end of the examination. For Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact Quartz Clinique and get information on Fotona 4D Prices In ISTANBUL, TURKEY.