Get a healthy, glamorous and shiny skin with Hydrafacial. Try this new generation deep cleaning care system consisting of four different cares!!
With its special vacuum head, Hydrafacial peels the skin at micro level and purifies it from dead cells and black spots. This skin care application also balances the sebum level and purifies it from excess oil.
- What is Hydrafacial (American Skin Care)?
- Let Your Skin Breathe with Hydrafacial!
- How is HydraFacial Treatment Applied?
- What are HydraFacial Treatment Areas?
- How Much Does HydraFacial Treatment Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
What is Hydrafacial (American Skin Care)?
With its protocol consisting of 4 stages, Hydrafacial deeply cleans and moisturizes the skin. Hydrafacial provides the ultimate skin care treatment. Hydrafacial removes the dead skin on by exfoliating in the first stage. Then it makes deep skin cleansing. Blackheads and pores are cleaned with glycolic acid. With the vacuum power, the pores are cleaned and black spots are eliminated. In the last stage, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants are applied to protect the skin and keep it healthy.
With HydraFacial® MD, certain problem areas on the skin or the skin are cleaned deeply. HydraFacial is also made with the HydroPeel® tip, which is different and patented at each stage. With these tips, the skin is carefully cleaned. Since it has a sensitive head, the patient’s skin is definitely not scratched. There is no damage to the skin of the person. In Hydrafacial, the skin is deeply cleaned with a vacuum effect called Vortex-Fusion®. The skin of the person is nourished with the application of special therapeutic antioxidant serum, peptide and hyaluronic acid used in accordance with the structure of the skin.
How is HydraFacial Treatment Applied?
With the HydraFacial treatment, the skin is renewed and rejuvenated. HydraFacial is a professional skin care application. There are four different protocols in HydraFacial treatment. With the HydraFacial device, the application is made with the device’s special patented heads.
The Following Conditions are Provided with the HydraFacial Treatment:
- The skin is thoroughly cleaned.
- By softening the sebum and dirt formed in the skin, the skin is purified from dead skin cells.
- The skin is moisturized.
- A special care is applied against aging.
- Acne, black spots, fine wrinkles and blemishes on the skin are reduced and eliminated.
One of the skin cleaning methods with the HydraFacial treatment is the regional vacuum system, which is done with the help of special solutions. With the patented VortexTM technology, black spots, sebums and pimples formed on the skin are removed from the skin with locally applied vortices.
In the HydraFacial treatment, peeling solutions containing glycolic acid are applied to renew the skin of the person. During the treatment, microdermabrasion, that is, micro skin peeling, is performed with the heads specially developed for HydraFacial.
With HydraFacial, special serums containing hyaluronic acid are applied for the fine wrinkles on the skin of the person. As a result of the HydraFacial treatment, a visible tightening occurs in the skin tissue of the person. With the HydraFacial treatment, the person’s skin is moisturized with some special peptide-containing serums.
In addition, personalized serums are used to balance the skin tone. This practice is not a standard practice. It is carried out with a separate protocol during the HydraFacial. If the skin of the person is suitable, lymph drainage treatment can also be performed depending on the skin type. Thanks to this application, the skin blood flow of the people is increased and the toxins in the skin are cleaned.
As the last step in the HydraFacial treatment, LED light therapy is applied. With the application, LED light therapy is applied to maximize rejuvenation, soothe the skin and optimize the effect of the treatment. This result of the treatment with photoreceptors in the skin is achieved by stimulating with the help of special red-colored or, in some patients, blue-colored LEDs.
What are HydraFacial Treatment Areas?
- Thorough skin care
- Treating of expanded and clogged pores
- Balancing the sebum level in oily skins
- Acne treatment
- Moisturizing the dry skin
- Treating fine lines and wrinkles
- Spot treatment
- Uneven skin tone
- Tightening the skin
What Are the Stages of the HydraFacial Application?
- Cleaning and Peeling: Firstly, the skin is thoroughly cleaned with the vacuum system. Then, peeling is made on the normal skin by using the vacuum system and liquid. To prevent irritation, special diamond heads are used on the blotchy, porous skin with acne scars.
- Serum: Serums deemed fit for the skin’s need are used. Hyaluronic acid-based serums are used for black spots, fine wrinkles and the dry skin, while oil-balancing serums are used for the extremely oily skin with expanded pores.
- Moisturizing: Moisturizing solutions, peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are applied to the skin.
- Led Therapy: Blue light is used for the skin that tends to develop acnes, for removing bacteria creating acnes and cleaning pores. In the skin with fine wrinkles, on the other hand, red light is used for stimulating collagen fibers and making them resynthesized to render the skin tighter.
What are the Advantages of HydraFacial MD Treatment?
- HydraFacial is applied to men and women of all ages.
- HydraFacial is applied to every skin type.
- HydraFacial treatment is a painless and comfortable application.
- After the treatment of the person’s skin, redness, swelling and edema do not occur.
- Deeply cleanses the skin It leaves a long-lasting effect on the skin.
- After the HydraFacial, the skin becomes brighter.
- The skin looks bright and healthy.
- Imbalances in skin tone are eliminated.
- Large pores are shrinking.
- Acne, blackheads and spots on the skin are eliminated.
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the skin are eliminated.
- The skin moisture balance is provided.
- The elasticity of the skin increases.
- HydraFacial treatment is completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- HydraFacial can be applied in any season of the year.
- After the HydraFacial, the person continues his or her daily life.
Why Should I Get HydraFacial?
Can be applied to every skin tone and color in all four seasons, this skin care method does not irritate the skin. After the HydraFacial application, no edema, bruise or rash is seen. The person can immediately get back to his/her everyday life. After this application brings permanent results, you will not want to wear makeup on your shiny skin.
How Many Sessions of HydraFacial Treatment Should be Applied?
HydraFacial cleans and moisturizes all layers of the patient’s skin. In this way, the skin of the person is clean, young, alive and healthy skin is achieved. HydraFacial is applied to the skin with a care protocol suitable for all skin types.
It can be applied safely from the most sensitive skin to the oiliest skin. HydraFacial is a skin care suitable for women and men. As soon as HydraFacial is applied, the results are visible at the end of the first session and there are effective results. HydraFacial is applied to people with skin problems in 4 or 6 sessions, one week apart.
HydraFacial applied for cosmetic purposes should be repeated once a month for an ideal appearance. After the HydraFacial application, the skin always looks clean, healthy and vibrant. There is no need for preventive maintenance after HydraFacial is applied. In order to have healthy skin with HydraFacial, consulting a doctor who is experienced in the field and getting the treatment done gives the most accurate and beautiful results.
How Much Does HydraFacial Treatment Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
Patients who want to have HydraFacial treatment should first have an idea about the prices. Some criteria provide the determination of prices in HydraFacial treatment. For example, the type of skin of the person to whom HydraFacial will be performed, the number of sessions required, the clinic where the application will be made, the quality of the materials used, determine the HydraFacial prices.
You can contact us for accurate information about HydraFacial Istanbul, Turkey Prices. In order to get more detailed information about the subject and to get information about the sessions suitable for you, you should be examined by our doctor. You can learn your price information in the most accurate way at the end of the examination. For Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact Quartz Clinique and get information on HydraFacial Prices In ISTANBUL, TURKEY.