Fraxel Dual an Innovative Solution for Skin Rejuvenation
Fraxel Dual is a state-of-the-art laser technology that can help you achieve a clearer, brighter, and smoother skin in just a few sessions. The unique features of the Fraxel Dual laser make it an ideal solution for people who want to reduce the signs of aging, improve their skin tone and texture, and get rid of skin imperfections such as scars, pigmentation, and wrinkles.
Fraxel Dual Laser is one of the most effective treatment methods for skin problems. Fraxel Dual is used not only for implications of aging, but also for scars, uneven skin tone and sunspots. Fraxel Dual gives-controlled harm to the skin and initiates skin’s self-repairing process. This way, it makes the skin younger and look healthier, by using its natural power of rejuvenation. After the Fraxel Dual Laser application, you can get back to your everyday life. In this article, we will explain what Fraxel Dual is, how it works, the benefits of this treatment, and what you can expect during and after the procedure. Whether you’re considering Fraxel Dual for yourself or just curious about this innovative laser treatment, read on to learn more.
What is Fraxel Dual?
Fraxel Dual is a non-invasive laser treatment that delivers targeted energy to the skin’s deeper layers, stimulating the natural healing process and promoting skin rejuvenation from within. Unlike traditional laser treatments that use a single wavelength, Fraxel Dual combines two different laser wavelengths to deliver maximum results in a single session.
Fraxel Dual is the most popular medical aesthetics method using the laser technology. This device can reach the lower layers of the skin where it creates microscopic columns. The two wavelengths used in the Fraxel Dual laser are the 1550 nm erbium laser and the 1927 nm thulium laser. The erbium laser targets the deeper layers of the skin to improve skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles. The thulium laser is used to treat the top layer of the skin to reduce pigmentation, sun damage, and age spots.
How Does Fraxel Dual Work?
Fraxel Dual works by creating microscopic wounds in the skin, which triggers the body’s natural healing process. The laser energy heats the skin’s deeper layers, stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin, the building blocks of healthy skin. This process tightens and firms the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
The treatment also removes damaged skin cells, leaving the skin smoother and brighter. The microscopic wounds created by the laser also help to reduce pigmentation, sun damage, and age spots, improving the overall tone and texture of the skin.
The Fraxel Dual Laser Procedure
The Fraxel Dual laser procedure is a non-invasive procedure that is performed in the comfort of a medical office. During the procedure, the laser is applied to the skin, delivering targeted energy to the desired areas. The procedure typically takes between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
The application of Fraxel Dual is relatively simple and painless. An anesthetic lotion is used before the application, and after the application, it is ensured that the patient feels the least pain with the help of the cooler apparatus. A cooler apparatus is used to ensure that the patient feels the least amount of pain possible during the procedure. Patients may experience intense warmth during the treatment, but the side effects are minimal and often limited to a rash and slight edema. For a while, one may feel as if he/she stayed under the sun for too long. The difference of this application is that the recovery process is often fast and side effects are not observed much, while it removes lines and scars. Compared to the other laser applications, Fraxel Dual is more effective in large areas such as back, chest and legs.
The recovery process is also quick, and side effects are not typically observed. Compared to other laser treatments, Fraxel Dual is more effective in treating larger areas such as the back, chest, and legs.
General side effects are rash and slight edema. After the procedure, patients may experience some redness and swelling, but these symptoms typically subside within a few days. Most patients are able to return to their normal daily activities immediately following the procedure, with minimal downtime.
The Treatment Areas of Fraxel Dual Include:
- Sunspots: Fraxel Dual can effectively eliminate sunspots and other forms of hyperpigmentation, resulting in a more even skin tone.
- Acne Scars: This laser treatment can help to reduce the appearance of acne scars and other scarring, giving the skin a smoother and clearer appearance.
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Fraxel Dual can effectively treat wrinkles and fine lines, helping to restore a more youthful and refreshed appearance to the skin.
- Implications of Aging: This treatment can help to delay the implications of aging, such as the development of wrinkles and fine lines, giving the skin a more youthful appearance for longer.
- Postpartum Cracks: Fraxel Dual can be used to treat postpartum cracks, helping to restore the skin’s elasticity and improve its overall appearance.
These are some of the most common treatment areas for Fraxel Dual, but this laser treatment can be used to address a wide range of skin issues.
The Benefits of Fraxel Dual
- Improved Skin Tone and Texture: Fraxel Dual can improve the skin’s texture, giving it a smoother and more youthful appearance. The treatment also helps to even out skin tone, reducing the appearance of age spots, pigmentation, and sun damage.
- Reduced Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Fraxel Dual can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Smoother, Brighter Skin: The treatment removes damaged skin cells, leaving the skin smoother and brighter.
- Reduced Scarring: Fraxel Dual can help improve the appearance of scars, including acne scars, surgical scars, and traumatic scars.
- Non-Invasive: Fraxel Dual is a non-invasive treatment, so there is no downtime required after the procedure.
What to Expect During and After the Procedure
The Fraxel Dual procedure typically takes between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area being treated. During the treatment, you will be given protective eye shields to wear, and a cool gel will be applied to your skin to help the laser energy penetrate deeper.
After the treatment, you may experience some redness, swelling, and mild discomfort, which should resolve within a few hours to a few days. Your skin may also feel dry and flaky for a few days, but this can be easily managed with proper skin care. You may also notice some visible improvement in your skin’s tone and texture immediately after the treatment, with further improvement over the next few days and weeks as the skin continues to heal and regenerate.
How is the Post-Application Recovery Process?
Protection against sun is the most important issue to be considered after the application. After Fraxel Dual, you need to avoid direct sunlight and use an at least factor 30 sunscreens
It’s important to avoid sun exposure and use a high-SPF sunscreen for at least a week after the treatment to protect your skin and ensure optimal results. You should also avoid using any harsh skin care products and limit your physical activity for a few days after the treatment.
Most people need a series of 3-5 treatments to achieve their desired results, and the intervals between treatments will depend on the individual’s skin and the desired outcome. Your dermatologist or skin care specialist will be able to advise you on the best course of treatment for your skin.
Fraxel Dual Before and After Results
Fraxel Dual is a non-invasive laser skin resurfacing treatment that is designed to improve the appearance of various skin imperfections such as fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentation, acne scars, and age spots. The treatment uses two different wavelengths of light to penetrate deep into the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and promoting skin rejuvenation.
Before undergoing the treatment, it is important to discuss your goals and expectations with a qualified healthcare professional, who will also determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. During the treatment, the laser is applied to the skin in a grid-like pattern, and patients may experience some discomfort or a mild stinging sensation.
After the treatment, the skin may appear red and swollen, and there may be some mild peeling or flaking. This is a normal part of the healing process and should resolve within a few days. Most patients start to see results within a few days to a week, with continued improvement over the next few weeks as the skin continues to heal and rejuvenate.
The results of Fraxel Dual can be long-lasting and vary from person to person, depending on factors such as skin type, age, and the extent of skin damage. However, most patients report smoother, clearer, and younger-looking skin after undergoing the treatment.
It is important to note that results can be improved and maintained with proper skin care and sun protection, and that multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve optimal results. A qualified healthcare professional can provide more information about the expected results of Fraxel Dual and help you determine if this treatment is right for you.
Fraxel Dual Side Effects
Like any medical procedure, Fraxel Dual can cause side effects, although most are mild and temporary.
Some of the most common side effects of Fraxel Dual include:
- Redness and swelling: The treated skin may appear red and swollen, and there may be some mild discomfort or a stinging sensation. This is a normal part of the healing process and should resolve within a few days.
- Peeling or flaking: The skin may start to peel or flake as it begins to heal and rejuvenate. This is a normal part of the healing process and can be managed with gentle skin care and moisturization.
- Pigment changes: In some cases, the treated skin may become lighter or darker than the surrounding skin, although this is typically temporary and should resolve within a few months.
- Scarring: Although rare, there is a risk of scarring after Fraxel Dual, especially in people with a history of keloid scarring or who are prone to scarring.
It is important to discuss the potential side effects of Fraxel Dual with a qualified healthcare professional before undergoing the treatment, and to follow all post-treatment instructions carefully to minimize the risk of side effects and promote healing.
Fraxel Dual FAQs
Is Fraxel Dual Safe?
Yes, Fraxel Dual is a safe and effective laser treatment that has been extensively tested and proven to produce excellent results. As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects, but these can be minimized with proper care and maintenance.
How Long Does a Fraxel Dual Treatment Take?
A Fraxel Dual treatment typically takes between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area being treated.
How Many Treatments are Required for Optimal Results?
Most people need a series of 3-5 treatments to achieve their desired results, and the intervals between treatments will depend on the individual’s skin and the desired outcome.
Is there any Downtime Required After a Fraxel Dual Treatment?
There is no downtime required after a Fraxel Dual treatment, but you may experience some redness, swelling, and mild discomfort, which should resolve within a few hours to a few days.
Can Fraxel Dual be Used to Treat all Skin Types?
Fraxel Dual is suitable for most skin types, but it is best to consult with a dermatologist or skin care specialist to determine if this treatment is right for you.
Fraxel Dual vs IPL and CO2 laser
Fraxel Dual and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) are both non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that use light energy to improve the appearance of various skin imperfections. However, there are some key differences between the two treatments:
- Technology: Fraxel Dual uses a fractional laser, which delivers laser energy to the skin in a grid-like pattern, while IPL uses a broad-spectrum light that covers a larger area of skin at once.
- Depth of Penetration: Fraxel Dual is designed to penetrate deeper into the skin, reaching the dermis layer, while IPL is typically less invasive and only reaches the topmost layer of the skin.
- Results: Fraxel Dual is generally considered to be more effective for the treatment of deeper wrinkles, acne scars, and other skin imperfections, while IPL is typically used for the treatment of sun damage, age spots, and pigmentation.
On the other hand, Fraxel Dual and CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) laser are both fractional laser treatments that use laser energy to rejuvenate the skin. However, there are also some differences between the two treatments:
- Wavelength: Fraxel Dual uses two different wavelengths of light to penetrate the skin, while CO2 laser uses a single, longer wavelength.
- Depth of Penetration: CO2 laser is designed to penetrate even deeper into the skin than Fraxel Dual, reaching the subcutaneous layer, while Fraxel Dual typically reaches the dermis layer.
- Results: CO2 laser is generally considered to be more effective for the treatment of deep wrinkles and severe skin imperfections, while Fraxel Dual is typically used for the treatment of fine lines, sun damage, and mild to moderate skin imperfections.
Both Fraxel Dual and IPL and CO2 laser can be highly effective for the treatment of various skin imperfections, and the best choice for you will depend on your individual skin care goals and the extent of your skin damage. A qualified healthcare professional can help you determine which treatment is right for you based on a thorough evaluation of your skin and your goals.
Fraxel Dual Cost in Istanbul
The cost of Fraxel Dual in Istanbul, Turkey, can vary depending on several factors, including the size of the treatment area, the number of sessions required, and the location of the clinic or medical practice. On average, the cost of a single Fraxel Dual treatment in Istanbul can range from 1000 to 4500 Turkish Lira, with the total cost for multiple treatments potentially reaching several thousand Turkish Lira.
It is important to keep in mind that the cost of Fraxel Dual is an investment in your skin health and appearance, and that the results of the treatment can be long-lasting and highly effective. However, because the cost of the treatment can be substantial, it is important to carefully consider your budget and to discuss payment options with your healthcare provider.
Some healthcare providers in Istanbul may offer payment plans to make the cost of Fraxel Dual more manageable, and some insurance plans may cover the cost of the treatment if it is deemed medically necessary. It is always a good idea to check with your insurance provider to determine what, if any, portion of the treatment cost may be covered.
Ultimately, the cost of Fraxel Dual is an individual decision that should be made in consultation with a qualified healthcare professional in Istanbul and after careful consideration of your budget and skin care goals.
For Turkish Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact our polyclinic and get information on our Fraxel Dual prices.