StarWalker laser technology is the most advanced Q Switch laser system. There are two wavelengths, 1064 nm Nd:YAG and 532 nm KTP.
Starwalker laser performs skin rejuvenation and spot treatment with two wavelengths, giving effective results together. With StarWalker laser, you can get rid of the effects of aging, rejuvenate your skin and have your spots treated at the same time.
The Starwalker laser device, with its high-energy pulse feature and large laser pulse dimensions, acts by descending to the lower layer of the skin. Because of this feature, it can go down to deep stains and treat them in stain treatments. It gives effective results even in a single session.
Especially in the treatment of stains; It is effective in the treatment of melasma, sunspot, age spot and birthmark. After the procedure, there is no crusting and at the end of each session, the color of the spots becomes lighter.
The StarWalker laser system is effective in different skin tones and different applications. However, it is used for tattoo removal and permanent make-up removal. Starwalker laser can remove all common pigmented lesions and erase tattoo colors made in different colors.At the same time, with the StarWalker laser, skin rejuvenation, reduction of pores, provision of oil balance on the face, and treatment of acne scars are performed.
StarWalker laser makes applications by combining 4 complementary laser technologies. The StarWalker laser device also has 14 modes. Each mode of 14 muds is designed for skin rejuvenation and effective results are observed.It distributes the laser beam of the device homogeneously. Therefore, skin rejuvenation is very effective. Thanks to this feature, it also provides a balanced treatment.
StarWalker laser device makes skin rejuvenation rapidly with 4 different length laser energy waves applied to the skin. Thanks to its 4 wavelengths, it can easily treat the problems in different depths of the skin.
Which Areas is the StarWalker Laser Treatment Applied?
- Treatment of spots on the body
- Treatment of afflictions that occur with old age
- Equalization of skin tone
- Treatment of melasma problem
- Lesions treatment
- Treatment of acne and acne scars on the face
- Treatment of acne and acne scars in the back area
- Permanent makeup and tattoo removal
- Skin lightening treatment
- Shrink large pores
- Ensuring the oil balance of the face
- Skin rejuvenation
- Facial hair bleaching
How is the StarWalker Laser Applied?
Before the application, the patient is first evaluated by the doctor. The dose of StarWalker laser application to which areas of the patient is determined. It is learned whether the patient has a skin disease or allergy. In addition, if there are active drugs used, it is learned. If the patient does not have a problem, the application is made. The steps of the application are as follows:
- If the person has a sensitive and thin skin structure, local anesthetic cream is applied first.
- The program is selected according to the problem to be treated.
- After the program is selected, laser energy is applied with the StarWalker Laser device.
- During the application, a cooler is applied in order to reduce the pain on the skin of the person.
- The person can be treated in more than one region.
- The application is short and comfortable.
- After the application, redness and a feeling of heat may occur.
- After the application, the person can return to her/his daily life.
What are the Advantages of StarWalker Laser Treatment?
The advantages of StarWalker Laser treatment are much more than other skin rejuvenation and spot treatment applications. These advantages are as follows;
- It is a comfortable and short-term application.
- It is a non-surgical application.
- It is painless and there is no scar after the procedure.
- At the same time, more than one field is processed.
- The application has no side effects.
- It can be applied to all skin types.
- Four seasons can be applied. (For stain treatments, seasons other than summer are preferred.)
- It is very effective on yellow and thin facial hair.
- Very successful results are observed in skin blemishes.
- By lightening the color tone of the skin, it resolves the color tone inequalities that exist in the skin.
What is the Age Limit for StarWalker Laser Application?
The age limit for applications in the field of dermatology and aesthetics is +18. Acne treatments can be processed with parental approval.
Can men have StarWalker Laser Treatment?
It is suitable for men. In StarWalker Laser treatment, which is made with laser technology, it is applied to women and men without gender discrimination.
Is the StarWalker Laser Application Painful?
It is a painless application. Since the application is made with laser energy, pain is not felt. There is no need for local anesthesia during the procedure. If the patient’s pain threshold is very low, local anesthesia can be applied with numbing creams. However, according to the treatment applied, the cooler of the StarWalker laser device is used. Therefore, there is no pain.
Can StarWalker Laser Application be Performed During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to make the application during these periods. The effect of laser treatments on the expectant mother during pregnancy and lactation is unknown due to the intensity of the hormones. Therefore, it is appropriate to have it done after this period. It can only be applied if the doctor considers it appropriate.
Is the StarWalker Laser Application Permanent?
It is not a permanent application. When the effect of the application is over, the application can be done again if the doctor deems it appropriate.
How Many Sessions of StarWalker Laser Treatment Should be Applied?
The number of sessions may vary according to the patient’s skin problem. In general, the application is performed in 1 or 3 sessions on average. However, it is right for the doctor to decide according to the skin problem of the person. One session is sufficient for facial rejuvenation treatment.
How Long Should the StarWalker Laser Application Session Intervals be?
There should be 3 or 4 weeks between each session. However, the session intervals are determined by the doctor and are specific to the patient. Some skin treatments can be done at more frequent intervals.
How Much Does StarWalker Laser Treatments Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
StarWALKER laser treatment prices vary according to the number of sessions, the experience of the doctor and which skin problem the patient has. Before learning the prices of StarWalker laser treatments in Istanbul, TURKEY the patient should be examined by the doctor and informed accordingly.
You can contact us for accurate information about StarWALKER laser prices. In order to get more detailed information about the subject and to get information about the session suitable for you, you should be examined by our doctor. You can learn your StarWalker laser prices information in the most accurate way at the end of the examination. For Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact Quartz Clinique and get information on StarWalker Laser Prices In ISTANBUL, TURKEY.