LaseMD is for everyone who wants to have a perfect skin. A porcelain-like baby skin is everyone’s dream. For a shiny, lively, well-moisturized, plump skin with an even tone, we need to take a good care of our skin. The long-lasting shiny effect with eliminated wrinkles and stretched skin is one of the effects that women desire the most. The most important issue to be considered while choosing the skin care methods to be used in order to get this effect is the products’ ability to reach the lower layers of the skin. LaseMD reaches the lower layers of the skin, gives a smooth skin to you, moisturizes your skin and helps you to get a perfect skin care.
What is LaseMD?
Thanks to its CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System), LaseMD application allows maximum absorption of its nutritional and regenerative contents required by the skin. It is a skin care method that ensures recovery of your skin from inside out and that has the state-of-the-art laser system. Baby Face application which has thulium laser technology of 1927 nm wavelength will make your skin look like a baby’s.
What areas can be treated with LaseMD?
LaseMD is a versatile laser treatment that can be used for a variety of skin concerns. Some of the most common uses of LaseMD include:
- Skin rejuvenation: LaseMD can help improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Hyperpigmentation: LaseMD can help reduce the appearance of age spots, sun spots, and other types of hyperpigmentation.
- Acne scars: LaseMD can help improve the appearance of acne scars, smoothing out the texture of the skin and reducing the appearance of discoloration.
- Skin firming: LaseMD can help tighten and firm the skin, reducing sagging and creating a more youthful appearance.
- Stretch marks: LaseMD can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating collagen production and improving the overall texture of the skin.
- Skin tone and texture: LaseMD can help improve the overall tone and texture of the skin, giving it a smoother and more even appearance.
It’s important to note that LaseMD may not be suitable for everyone and that results can vary depending on the individual. It’s always a good idea to consult with a qualified practitioner to determine whether LaseMD is the right treatment for you and to discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure.
What is the difference between LaseMD Application and the Other Skin Care Methods?
- Shorter treatment period than the other skin care methods (approximately 30-40 minutes)
- Not requiring anesthetization,
- Providing the ideal environment for both the effect of laser and absorption by the skin of the medicine used, and accelerating inside-out recovery.
With LaseMD Thulium laser, the treatment can be safely applied to any skin type throughout the year. With the advanced mode of this skin care, it is aimed at getting an even skin tone, repairing the skin tissue and mitigating pigmentary wounds.
Benefits of LaseMd Treatment
- Non-Invasive: LaseMd is a non-invasive treatment, which means that it does not require incisions or anaesthesia. It is a safer and more comfortable alternative to traditional surgical procedures.
- Customizable: LaseMd treatment can be customized to address each patient’s specific skin concerns, ensuring that they get the best possible results.
- Minimal Downtime: The treatment has minimal downtime, and patients can resume their normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Long-Lasting Results: LaseMd treatment provides long-lasting results that can be seen for up to two years. This is much longer than the results achieved by other non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Safe and Effective: LaseMd treatment has been approved by regulatory bodies around the world and is performed by trained professionals. The risk of complications is minimal, and the treatment is safe and effective for all skin types.
How is LaseMD Applied?
The LaseMD procedure is applied in two steps. In the first step, micro canals are opened with thulium laser, depending on the patient’s needs. Created in 6,000 pieces per minute, these micro canals take skin care products to the lower layers of the skin. Then, the product, that is, LASER MD vials to be applied is identified by the specialists, depending on the skin problem. Thulium laser application takes 30-40 minutes on average.
In the second step of the LaseMD application, on the other hand, the medicines specific to the patient are absorbed by the skin through those micro canals, and this product is kept in the skin for 15 minutes to be thoroughly absorbed.
For What Types of Skin is LaseMD Fit?
The persons who do not get the desired effect with the skin care and do not want to experience the recovery periods of laser treatments as well as those with wide pores and who do not want to suffer from bruises or rash after vitamin injections can use LaseMD application. Serums produced specific to the CDS system are used in LaseMD treatment. For this reason, it is entirely safe and the application has no risks.
How Many Sessions Should LaseMD Applied?
LaseMD procedure can be applied in 3 to 5 sessions with 2-weeks intervals, depending on the person’s skin problem. You will start to see the difference in your skin, after the first session.
What is the effect of the LaseMD skin care?
LaseMD removes the tiny grits in your skin and helps your face to look like a baby’s. At the same time, LaseMD skin care also diminishes your pores and minimizes the visibility of the defects in your skin. If your pores become visible particularly after make-up, you can get rid of this problem with Baby Face. As a result of Baby Face sessions, you will realize that your skin looks shinier and more energetic. You will feel your skin is much softer, when you touch your face. You will not need intense makeup, after getting LaseMD skin care.
How Much Does LaseMD Cost?
If you’re interested in getting LaseMD treatment in Turkey, you may be wondering about the cost of the procedure. The cost of LaseMD can vary depending on several factors, including the location of the clinic, the experience of the practitioner, and the number of sessions required.
In Turkey, the cost of LaseMD treatment can range from around 3000 to 5,500 Turkish Lira per session. Some clinics may offer package deals for multiple sessions, which can help reduce the overall cost.
It’s important to keep in mind that the cost of LaseMD is just one factor to consider when choosing a clinic or practitioner. It’s also important to research the qualifications and experience of the practitioner, as well as the quality of the clinic and the level of care provided.
If you’re interested in getting LaseMD treatment in Turkey, it’s a good idea to research clinics and practitioners in your area, read reviews from previous patients, and schedule consultations to learn more about the cost and other important factors to consider before making a decision.
For Turkish Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact our polyclinic and get information on our LaseMD prices.