Dermapen application is a device used to treat skin problems and non-surgical skin rejuvenation. Also used to get rid of acne spots on your skin and to regulate color unevenness. Dermapen is generally used for facial wrinkles, scars, and spot treatment.
When a person is injured and there is a scar on his skin, the body takes this area into the repair process and treats it. Dermapen works by creating controlled damage to the scars on the body, it allows the skin to heal itself. After this micro needling treatment, the skin begins to produce collagen and elastin. After recovery, the skin tightens and looks smoother.
- What is Dermapen Treatment?
- In Which Areas is Dermapen Applied?
- Who is Suitable for Dermapen Treatment?
- What Kind of Device is Dermapen?
- What Should be done Before Dermapen Treatment?
- How Does Dermapen Work?
- Results of Dermapen Treatment
- What are the Advantages of Dermapen?
- What Should be Done After Dermapen Treatment?
- How Many Sessions of Dermapen Should be Applied?
- Is Dermapen Treatment Painful?
- Is Dermapen Treatment a Riskful Application?
- Is Dermapen Treatment a Permanent Application?
- Who Can Apply Dermapen Treatment?
- How Much does Dermapen Treatment Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
What is Dermapen Treatment?
Dermapen is a micro-needling equipment used as a treatment to improve scars, acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, discoloration and skin rejuvenation. Dermapen initiates the self-healing process of the skin by supporting the skin’s micro wound healing and natural collagen production. It is a small pen-like device and is used to treat patients with skin problems. More than 6,000 doctors around the world use Dermapen especially for skin rejuvenation, wrinkle treatment, hair loss, skin blemishes and skin color unevenness.
In Which Areas is Dermapen Applied?
- Areas with wrinkles and fine lines
- Areas with sun marks
- Areas with large pores
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
Who is Suitable for Dermapen Treatment?
In general, women and men who do not have any skin problems are suitable candidates for Dermapen application. Dermapen application is made using micro needling technique. People undergoing acne treatment should first consult their doctor and then have Dermapen application.
Pregnant women should have Dermapen application at the end of pregnancy. People with open wounds on their skin, psoriasis patients, people with eczema, and urticaria patients should avoid Dermapen application.
What Kind of Device is Dermapen?
There are 12 very tiny needles on the Dermapen device. These tiny needles cause micro-damages on the area to be treated while the Dermapen device treats the skin. With these needles, the upper part of the skin is damaged and collagen and elastin production is activated in the skin and it is formed again. With the production of collagen and elastin, the skin is renewed. Dermapen treatment takes approximately 30 minutes. After the application, the application time can be extended by applying cream and serum.
What Should be done Before Dermapen Treatment?
Before the Dermapen application, the skin should be clean and without make-up. The patient should not drink any medication 12 hours before the treatment. The area to be treated should be protected from the sun.
How Does Dermapen Work?
There are 12 micro needles at the tip of the Dermapen and these 12 needles are inserted into the application area in a controlled manner. These needles, which affect the upper layer of the skin, will help open the pores. The Dermapen is positioned vertically on the skin and the motor inside the pen allows the needles to move back and forth on the skin surface.
Thanks to Dermapen, the skin repair process is initiated by stimulating the growth factors that will cause the formation of collagen and elastin in the skin. It is normal to see redness on the skin at the end of a Dermapen application session. It will pass in an hour or two and you can continue with your daily life.
Results of Dermapen Treatment
Microneedling, which is applied with Dermapen, one of the most effective facial skin care treatments with the development of technology, helps to reduce and remove wrinkles, existing fine lines, scars and sunspots in the person. The skin looks smoother and younger. With Dermapen, people’s skin can repair itself by producing collagen and elastin. Dermapen is an application that gives good results by being applied in a very short time. No chemicals are used in Dermapen application. With the treatment, people have a tight and young skin. Dermapen application is a treatment that can be suitable for every patient who is not allergic.
What are the Advantages of Dermapen?
- Dermapen micro needling device aims to tighten the skin, create a lifting effect and rejuvenate it.
- It does not leave any marks on the skin thanks to Dermapen-controlled damage leaving technology.
- It has a superior effect on the production of collagen and elastin under the skin.
- Thanks to the fast and adjustable needle depth, personalized treatment can be done.
- By the practical application head, treatment can be performed even in hard-to-reach places.
What Should be Done After Dermapen Treatment?
- Alcohol should not be consumed for 1 day after the application of Dermapen, because alcohol consumption can dry the skin.
- It is very important to be protected against sunlight after the treatment.
- Since the micro channels of the person’s skin are open for a certain period of time, skin care products, sunscreens, tanning products with chemical content should not be used without consulting a doctor.
- Make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- After the treatment, the face should be washed thoroughly.
- Alcohol-containing tonics should not be used for 2 weeks after treatment.
- After the application, crusting or crack formations may be observed on the patient’s skin.
- These formations can go away with the creams recommended by your doctor. It passes by itself between 1 or 2 days.
How Many Sessions of Dermapen Should be Applied?
The number of Dermapen application sessions may vary depending on the area to be treated, the quality of the patient’s skin and skin problems. In general, 3 or 6 sessions are applied to treat a person’s skin. In addition to the application, personalized serums and creams are also used. If the person’s skin has too many sunspots, wrinkles and scars, more than 6 sessions can be treated.
Is Dermapen Treatment Painful?
Since Dermapen treatment is applied with micro-fine needles, it is thought to be urgent by the patients, but it does not hurt the skin. There is a tingling sensation during the Dermapen treatment and it is felt that a barbed head is strolling on your face. The pain is not felt. Redness may occur on the skin for 1 or 2 hours after the treatment. Before the application, topical numbing cream is applied according to the degree of pain threshold of the person, so that people are not affected by the procedure.
Is Dermapen Treatment a Riskful Application?
Dermapen treatment is not an aesthetic surgery application. It causes micro-damage on the skin and renews the skin by producing collagen and elastin in the application area. Although it is low, it can cause irritation on the patient’s skin. This irritation, which may occur after 2 or 3 days, passes by itself.
Is Dermapen Treatment a Permanent Application?
The results of Dermapen treatment are not permanent, so people can have reapplications at intervals determined according to their age and skin, with the advice of their doctor. The results of Dermapen treatment are seen after the first session. However, the main effect is seen after 3 or 5 sessions depending on this situation, as there will be new collagen production. Collagen formation continues for 6 or 12 months after Dermapen treatment. While the natural aging process continues in the person, the person generally gets a younger appearance with Dermapen treatment.
Who Can Apply Dermapen Treatment?
Dermapen treatment should be performed only by experienced health providers who have received medical training. It is very important that the clinical environment where Dermapen treatment will be performed is hygienic. Otherwise, irreversible damage to the patient’s skin may occur.
How Much does Dermapen Treatment Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
Not every skin type can look perfect. This situation is directly affected by environmental conditions, the age of the person, the genetic structure of the person, and the problems of the person’s skin. There may be problems such as spot formation, acne, blackhead formation, and wrinkles on the skin of people. Some daily lifestyle eating habits, wearing make-up using the wrong products, consuming alcohol and cigarettes can negatively affect the appearance of the skin.
Dermapen is an effective solution especially for skin problems such as blemishes, large pores, acne and scar formations.Dermapen treatment prices; It varies according to the area to be applied and the number of sessions of Dermapen.
Dermapen prices in combined applications and single session Dermapen prices vary. You can reach the healthiest information about Dermapen Istanbul, TURKEY prices by calling our clinic. For Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact Quartz Clinique and get information on Dermapen Prices In İSTANBUL, TURKEY.